Friday, August 3, 2018

Poutine Feast Belleville 2018

Poutine Feast!! 2018

     I am so excited for this weekend!! This Saturday I will be hitting the stage at 5pm at Zwick's Park.
Along with great entertainment all weekend long; starting today with Shirley Diane Baker, tomorrow with the shadowz 1-4 pm, and then myself; and Sunday with the Land O Lake Cruisers; the Poutine Feast 2018 is bringing a wide range of poutine creations for us to taste. Then there is the beer tent to wet your whistle, and mini doughnuts for dessert.

     Although I am not bringing my usual group of guys for the stage, I am more than happy to share with you that Steve Piticco Tom Hall and P.J. LeConte will be joining me to bring a blend of some of my favorite old classics, some new country from artists such as Little Big Town; Lady A, and some of my own music which I believe falls in the category of Prime Country. Trying to make it so there is something for everyone.

If you would like to know more... there is a facebook page. or you can check out the link I have posted below.



http://belleville.ca/events/details/poutine-feast-ontario-inc/

No comments:

Post a Comment

what's Happening...

Poutine Feast Belleville 2018

Poutine Feast!! 2018      I am so excited for this weekend!! This Saturday I will be hitting the stage at 5pm at Zwick's Park. Along ...